Sleep : How Nature gets its Rest Paperback / softback
A non-fiction picture book. How do animals sleep? Some alone, some in packs, some upside-down, some in the daytime...Kate Prendergast takes a close look at the sleeping habits of a wide range of animals, birds and fish.
Includes meerkats, bats, horses and dogs - and who knew that fish slept with their eyes open?
A first information book, illustrated with beautiful close-ups of the animals featured, the book ends with a question - do animals dream? and four pages of curious animal facts.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Old Barn Books
- Publication Date: 01/09/2019
- Category: Wildlife (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781910646274