Small Group Teaching : Tutorials, Seminars and Workshops Paperback / softback
by Kate (The University of Leeds, UK) Exley, Reg (University of Nottingham, UK) Dennick, Andrew Fisher
Part of the Key Guides for Effective Teaching in Higher Education series
This comprehensive guide for new university teachers brings together straightforward and practical advice on small group teaching alongside examples of practice across disciplines.
Written in a highly accessible style, it covers topics such as the foundations of small group teaching; methods and techniques; and advice on inclusive and non-discriminatory practice.
Now fully updated, this new edition also takes into account changes in technology and the expectation of students, includes examples of practice from a variety of institutions, and offers learning resources and reading suggestions throughout.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 202 pages, 5 Line drawings, black and white; 1 Halftones, black and white; 4 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/02/2019
- Category: Teacher training
- ISBN: 9781138590656