The Planetary Scientist's Companion Paperback / softback
This is a comprehensive and practical book of facts and data about the Sun, planets, asteroids, comets, meteorites, the Kuiper belt and Centaur objects in our solar system.
Also covered are properties of nearby stars, the interstellar medium, and extra-solar planetary systems.
The book is intended for planetary scientists, astronomers, college students in planetary science or astronomy courses.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 392 pages, graphs and tables
- Publisher: Oxford University Press Inc
- Publication Date: 01/10/1998
- Category: Reference works
- ISBN: 9780195116946
- PDF from £16.99