Modernism and Cosmology : Absurd Lights Hardback
Through examining the work of W. B. Yeats, James Joyce, and Samuel Beckett, Katherine Ebury shows cosmology had a considerable impact on modernist creative strategies, developing alternative reading models of difficult texts such as Finnegans Wake and 'The Trilogy'.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 210 pages, VII, 210 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/07/2014
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9781137393746
- Paperback / softback from £45.85