This book is designed to aid the photographer, archaeologist, and others interested in the basic techniques of archaeological photography.
The author demonstrates how to set up photographs of archaeological artifacts for documentation and publication and presentation slides along with photographing excavation progress in the filed and site plans.
Beginning with the techniques explained here a photographer will be able to solve almost any problem that could come up at an excavation.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 58 pages, 50 illus.
- Publisher: University of Pennsylvania Press
- Publication Date: 01/01/1998
- Category: Archaeological methodology & techniques
- ISBN: 9780924171642