Painting the Tales : The Folk Tales Collection Paperback / softback
Katherine Soutar has provided the cover illustrations for the vast majority of books in The History Press' popular Folk Tales series.
This new collection features the best of these illustrations along with an explanation of the inspiration behind each design.
Through the introductory text accompanying each illustration we gain an insight into how this artist works, learn how creating her fascinating artwork is often very much a family affair, and read anecdotes about working with storytellers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 84 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/2018
- Category: Illustration & commercial art
- ISBN: 9780750986014