Migration and Identity in a Post-National World Hardback
Part of the Global Ethics series
Katherine Tonkiss offers a succinct account of constitutional patriotism theory, specifically arguing that it involves a commitment to free migration.
She draws on qualitative research to explore the implications of this claim for the dynamics of post-national identity and belonging in local communities.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 235 pages, XI, 235 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/09/2013
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9781137309075
- Paperback / softback from £61.69