Applying Student Development Theories Holistically : Exemplar Programming in Higher Education Paperback / softback
This book dives into student development theory, unpacking key foundational and emergent theories of college student development while providing contemporary examples and application.
Showcasing a diversity of programs, practices, and services across a variety of institutional types, Applying Student Development Theories Holistically demonstrates how professionals are intertwining the science of theory with the art of practice in multidimensional, holistic ways.
Helping aspiring higher education and student affairs practitioners grasp and use theories holistically, this important text brings to life theoretical knowledge to enhance the development and learning of college and university students.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 184 pages, 3 Tables, black and white; 4 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 23/10/2018
- Category: Teaching skills & techniques
- ISBN: 9780815380771