New Managerialism in Education : Commercialization, Carelessness and Gender Paperback / softback
This book examines the impact of neo-liberal reform on the traditional caring ethos of public services such as education, exploring how these reforms influence the appointment and experiences of senior management across the education sector.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 265 pages, VIII, 265 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/06/2012
- Category: Organization & management of education
- ISBN: 9781137489944
- Hardback from £74.95
- PDF from £50.99
- Paperback / softback from £21.55