Voices from the Language Classroom : Qualitative Research in Second Language Education Paperback / softback
Edited by Kathleen M. Bailey, David Nunan
Part of the Cambridge Language Teaching Library series
This text is about what really happens in language classrooms. This paperback edition is about what really happens in language classrooms, both those in which language is the topic of instruction and those where it functions primarily as the medium of instruction.
In this collection of 19 original papers, the authors utilize a variety of research methods, with an emphasis on the collection and analysis of data.
Chapters investigate such issues as language-related anxiety, curriculum renewal, classroom interaction, teachers' on-line decision-making, and sociopolitical concerns affecting life in schools.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 484 pages, 21 Tables, unspecified; 1 Plates, color; 10 Maps; 10 Halftones, unspecified; 3 Line drawi
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 23/02/1996
- Category: Language teaching theory & methods
- ISBN: 9780521559041