Nursing Delegation and Management of Patient Care Paperback / softback
This dynamic resource is your guide to the latest information on the roles and responsibilities of the manager of patient care, core competencies required of nurses caring for patients, and a wide range of management concepts that nurses need to know before entering practice.
With an emphasis on patient safety and evidence-based practice, it provides complete coverage of patient care management, leadership, information management, organizational planning, and human resources.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 528 pages, Illustrated
- Publisher: Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Publication Date: 07/04/2010
- Category: Nursing
- ISBN: 9780323053068
- EPUB from £36.47
- Paperback / softback from £53.49