The Establishment Responds : Power, Politics, and Protest since 1945 Paperback / softback
Edited by Kathrin Fahlenbrach, Martin Klimke, Joachim Scharloth, Laura Wong
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Transnational History Series series
This volume fills this gap by examining the many ways in which political parties, the business world, foreign policymakers, and the intelligence community experienced, confronted, and even actively contributed to domestic and transnational forms of dissent.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 251 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; X, 251 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/02/2012
- Category: Postwar 20th century history, from c 1945 to c 2000
- ISBN: 9780230114999