The Female Mind : User's Guide Paperback / softback
by Kathryn Abel
This great book offers an up-to-date overview of how gender and sexuality affect mental health.
It will help women to self-identify and self-manage the symptoms of mental ill health.
The book covers a wide range of specific mental health disorders - many of which are more common in women - and includes real-life case studies, the latest treatments and where to find further help and support.
It's written in an easy-to-read format to give an invaluable guide for women.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 266 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: RCPsych Publications
- Publication Date: 01/10/2017
- Category: Abnormal psychology
- ISBN: 9781909726802