British Victorian Women's Periodicals : Beauty, Civilization, and Poetry Hardback
Part of the Nineteenth-Century Major Lives and Letters series
Ledbetter explores themes and patterns of poetry publication in a variety of women's periodicals published throughout the Victorian era using taste, style and the significance of poetry to advance our understanding of women's lives in the nineteenth century.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 236 pages, XIII, 236 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/05/2009
- Category: Literary studies: c 1800 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9780230601260
- Paperback / softback from £49.35