A History of Collective Creation Hardback
Edited by Scott Proudfit
Collective creation - the practice of collaboratively devising works of performance - rose to prominence not simply as a performance making method, but as an institutional model.
By examining theatre practices in Europe and North America, this book explores collective creation's roots in the theatrical experiments of the early twentieth century.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 274 pages, IX, 274 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/07/2013
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781137331298
- Paperback / softback from £30.55