Collective Creation in Contemporary Performance Hardback
Edited by Scott Proudfit
This edited volume situates its contemporary practice in the tradition which emerged at the beginning of the twentieth century.
Collective Creation in Contemporary Performance examines collective and devised theatre practices internationally and demonstrates the prevalence, breadth, and significance of modern collective creation.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 240 pages, 13 Illustrations, black and white; X, 240 p. 13 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/08/2013
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781137331267
- Paperback / softback from £17.79