Handbook of Motivation at School Paperback / softback
Part of the Educational Psychology Handbook series
The second edition of the Handbook of Motivation at School presents an integrated compilation of theory and research in the field.
With chapters by leading experts, this book covers the major theoretical perspectives in the field as well as their application to instruction, learning, and social adjustment at school.
Section I focuses on theoretical perspectives and major constructs, Section II on contextual and social influences on motivation, and Section III on new directions in the field. This new edition will have the same popular organizational structure with theories at the beginning.
It will also include new chapters that cover motivation as it relates to identity, culture, test anxiety, mindfulness, neuroscience, parenting, metacognition, and regulatory focus.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 532 pages, 23 Line drawings, black and white; 2 Halftones, black and white; 15 Tables, black and whi
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/03/2016
- Category: Educational psychology
- ISBN: 9781138776203