Constructing Grounded Theory PDF
Part of the Introducing Qualitative Methods series series
Kathy Charmaz presents the definitive guide to doing grounded theory from a constructivist perspective. This second edition of her groundbreaking text retains the accessibility and warmth of the first edition whilst introducing cutting edge examples and practical tips.
This expanded second edition:
- explores how to effectively focus on data collection
- demonstrates how to use data for theorizing
- adds two new chapters that guide you through conducting and analysing interviews in grounded theory
- adds a new chapter on symbolic interactionism and grounded theory
- considers recent epistemological debates about the place of prior theory
- discusses the legacy of Anselm Strauss for grounded theory.
This is a seminal title for anyone serious about understanding and doing grounded theory research.
- Format: PDF
- Pages: 416 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications
- Publication Date: 19/03/2014
- Category: Social research & statistics
- ISBN: 9781446297223
- Paperback / softback from £30.89
- EPUB from £22.09
- Hardback from £84.59