The Business of Architecture : Your Guide to a Financially Successful Firm Paperback / softback
The Business of Architecture is the essential guide to understanding the critical fundamentals to succeed as an architect.
Written by successful architects for architects everywhere, this book shows the architecture industry from a corporate business perspective, refining the approach to architecture as a personal statement to one that must design and build within the confines of business and clients.
The Business of Architecture will educate new and experienced architects alike with valuable insights about profit centers, the architect as developer, how to respond to requests for proposals, intellectual property, and much more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 162 pages, 2 Line drawings, black and white; 3 Halftones, black and white; 3 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 18/12/2017
- Category: Architecture: professional practice
- ISBN: 9781138190344