Mineral Rents and the Financing of Social Policy : Opportunities and Challenges Hardback
by Katja Hujo
Part of the Social Policy in a Development Context series
An exploration of the implications of mineral-led wealth and the opportunities that this creates for economic and social development.
The book includes theoretical and policy analyses as well as micro level country case studies, including Norway, Chile, Indonesia, Nigeria and Botswana.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 343 pages, XXI, 343 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/05/2012
- Category: Development economics
- ISBN: 9780230370906
- PDF from £93.08
- Paperback / softback from £58.55