Inspirational Lives: Nelson Mandela Hardback
by Kay Barnham
Part of the Inspirational Lives series
The series focuses on the people who inspire children today.
Each book looks at the background, life and achievements of a personality, their impact on popular culture as well as detailing the everyday facets of their job and how they have gained such success. This title explores how Nelson Mandela became one of the most influential political leaders in the world, from his origins in a South African herding village, through to his arrest for political activism, his imprisonment at Robben Island and his eventual release and presidency.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages, Colour photographs throughout
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 26/08/2014
- Category: People & places (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780750279086
- Paperback / softback from £8.49