Truth or Busted: The Fact or Fiction Behind Survival Skills Paperback / softback
by Kay Barnham
Part of the Truth or Busted series
Truth or Busted: Survival Skills takes popular notions and ideas about how to survive in urban and wilderness environments and examines where the ideas came from, how or why they have become well known, and finally whether they are really true or false!
This hilarious book looks at statements like: 'You can drink your own wee to survive!' or 'Cows are more deadly than great white sharks!' Each statement is evaluated and then awarded a Truth or Busted stamp at the end of each entry.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 80-90 black and white illustrations
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 02/01/2014
- Category: Humour & jokes (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780750281577