Alternative Strategies for Economic Development Paperback / softback
The question of alternative strategies for economic development is the subject of great controversy and intense debate amongst practitioners and academics concerned with economic and social progress in the Third World.
The core of this book is an analysis of the six most widely adopted strategies of development namely monetarism, the open economy, industrialisation, the green revolution or agriculture-led development, redistributive strategies of development and socialist strategies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 269 pages, XXVIII, 269 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave USA
- Publication Date: 30/06/1999
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9780312223403
- Paperback / softback from £34.19
- PDF from £37.39