Elements of Multinational Strategy Paperback / softback
by Keith Head
This textbook on international business integrates the academic study of international trade and foreign direct investment with the actual strategic and operational decisions of exporters and multinational enterprises.
The book merges managerial decision making in the internationally oriented firm with the conceptual tools provided by international economics.
It covers issues of central importance to firms that invest overseas: political risk, taxation, and expatriate assignment.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, 23 Tables, black and white; XII, 208 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 14/11/2007
- Category: Management & management techniques
- ISBN: 9783540744382
- Hardback from £57.69
- PDF from £42.49