Calcutta Revisited - Exploring Calcutta Through its Backstreets and Byways Paperback / softback
A book for the adventurous but time-pressed traveller seeking to experience the real Calcutta in a way few others will.
The narrative takes you far from any tourist trail and plunges you deep into the heart of Calcutta, seen through its teeming backstreets and byways; its people and endearing idiosyncrasies Set against a backdrop of the City's social and historical development, all life is here; colourful, vibrant, relentless and inescapable.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 242 pages, 16 colour
- Publisher: Grosvenor House Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 19/09/2014
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9781781488775