Dear Alzheimer's : A Diary of Living with Dementia Paperback / softback
by Keith Oliver
Keith Oliver was diagnosed with young onset dementia in 2010, and has since become a leading activist for dementia care, and an international speaker.
Telling his story through a diary format, this book gives an unparalleled insight into what day-to-day life with dementia is like, and how he continued to live a full life after diagnosis.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages, 12 b/w photographs
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Publication Date: 18/04/2019
- Category: Diaries, letters & journals
- ISBN: 9781785925030
- EPUB from £11.03