Rescuing Brain Injured Children Paperback / softback
This revised and updated edition aims to show parents that brain injury need not be a life sentence.
Instead, hurt children can make remarkable progress towards independence, despite a tradition which still regards such cases as hopeless.
The book aims to offer simple, practical help.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 260 pages, b&w halftones, charts
- Publisher: Ashgrove Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/11/1999
- Category: Age groups: children
- ISBN: 9781853981111