Moments, Attachment and Formations of Selfhood : Dancing with Now Hardback
Using innovative empirical data, this book presents a unique approach to looking at moments, exploring the deeper meanings of why memories stand out and how they influence an individual's sense of self.
Forrest challenges the privileged position of narrative coherence as the basis for healthy identity and formations of selfhood.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 124 pages, VIII, 124 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/10/2012
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9781137300560
- Paperback / softback from £34.65
- PDF from £40.79