Dr. Ken Berry distils the ketogenic diet down to its very essence and offers a practical, approachable and inclusive template that is targeted toward those who know little about keto or are scared off by myths of complexity or accessibility.
The key focus of Common Sense Keto is an easy to follow template and making the keto lifestyle accessible and practical for the majority - if not all - of the population.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages, 200 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- Publication Date: 28/03/2019
- Category: Health & wholefood cookery
- ISBN: 9781628603576