Whale Done! : The Power of Positive Relationships Paperback / softback
What do your colleagues, spouse and kids have in common with a five-ton killer whale?
This work explains that both whales and people perform better when you accentuate the positive.
It shows how using the techniques of animal trainers - specifically those responsible for the killer whales of SeaWorld - can supercharge your effectiveness at work and at home.
It explains the difference between 'GOTcha' (catching people doing things wrong) and 'Whale Done!' (catching people doing things right).
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton General Division
- Publication Date: 06/03/2003
- Category: Management & management techniques
- ISBN: 9781857883268
- Paperback / softback from £7.99