The Atlantic Imperial Constitution : Center and Periphery in the English Atlantic World Hardback
Drawing on recent trends in both Atlantic and center-periphery literature, this book examines the relationship between the English crown - monarch, privy council, and ancillary bodies - and its Atlantic colonies under the early Stuart monarchs, James I and Charles I, circa 1603-1642.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 250 pages, XVI, 250 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/11/2011
- Category: Colonialism & imperialism
- ISBN: 9780230111745
- Paperback / softback from £48.95