Manual of Venous and Lymphatic Diseases Mixed media product
Edited by Ken Myers
The Manual of Venous and Lymphatic Diseases constitutes a concise but comprehensive and contemporary description of the nature and management of venous and lymphatic diseases.
This innovative book instructs the post-graduate trainee in phlebology and is also valuable to undergraduate students wishing to gain a broader knowledge than is available in general surgical texts.
Addtionally, it is a useful reference for practising phelebologists, vascular surgeons and imaging specialists.
The text covers basic principles, diagnosis and treatment of chronic venous disease, venous thrombo-embolism, lymphoedema and vascular malformations.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 335 pages, 107 Line drawings, color; 60 Halftones, color; 167 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 12/01/2018
- Category: Cardiovascular medicine
- ISBN: 9781138036765