Pro SQL Server 2008 Administration Paperback / softback
Pro SQL Server 2008 Administration is critical for database administrators seeking in-depth knowledge on administering SQL Server 2008.
This book covers the impact of the new features available in SQL Server 2008 specifically targeted for database administrators, along with the tried-and-true advanced techniques required to support and maintain Microsoft SQL Server. Introduces new administration features of SQL Server 2008 Shows how to manage a SQL Server 2008 database at professional level Provides guidance on performance optimization
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 592 pages, XXIV, 592 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 25/08/2009
- Category: SQL Server / MS SQL
- ISBN: 9781430223733