New Institutions for Participatory Democracy in Latin America : Voice and Consequence Paperback / softback
Edited by Eric Hershberg
This volume describes and analyzes the proliferation of new mechanisms for participation in Latin American democracies and considers the relationship between direct participation and the consolidation of representative institutions based on more traditional electoral conceptions of democracy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 263 pages, XIV, 263 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/11/2014
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9781137485465
- Hardback from £60.25
- PDF from £21.25
- Paperback / softback from £22.95