The Gift of Education : Public Education and Venture Philanthropy Paperback / softback
Part of the Education, Politics and Public Life series
This is a cutting edge book that not only maps and criticizes venture philanthropy but also offers a new and different way of conceptualizing public education in response to the neoliberal climate affecting all aspects of public education.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 185 pages, XII, 185 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/03/2010
- Category: Charities, voluntary services & philanthropy
- ISBN: 9780230615151
- Hardback from £72.95