Vertebrates: Comparative Anatomy, Function, Evolution Paperback / softback
This one-semester text is designed for an upper-level majors course.
Vertebrates features a unique emphasis on function and evolution of vertebrates, complete anatomical detail, and excellent pedagogy.
Vertebrate groups are organized phylogenetically, and their systems discussed within such a context.
Morphology is foremost, but the author has developed and integrated an understanding of function and evolution into the discussion of anatomy of the various systems.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 816 pages, 727 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication Date: 24/04/2018
- Category: Biology, life sciences
- ISBN: 9781260092042