Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology Paperback / softback
Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology is a text that blends up-to-date science, stimulating writing, high-quality art, and cutting-edge educational technology to provide the most effective teaching and learning program available in the one-semester anatomy and physiology courses. The distinctive pedagogy of the text revolves around the theme of "Elevate Learning".
From "Base Camp" to "Assess Your Learning Outcomes", the student experiences a clear sense of the path ahead, a convenient means of charting progress, and a satisfying sense of accomplishment at the end.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 784 pages, 350 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 06/02/2017
- Category: Anatomy
- ISBN: 9780072965544
- Paperback from £134.99
- Paperback / softback from £43.65