Animation, Embodiment, and Digital Media : Human Experience of Technological Liveliness Hardback
by Kenny Chow
Animation, Embodiment and Digital Media articulates the human experience of technology-mediated animated phenomena in terms of sensory perception, bodily action and imaginative interpretation, suggesting a new theoretical framework with analyses of exemplary user interfaces, video games and interactive artworks.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 204 pages, XIII, 204 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/08/2013
- Category: Popular culture
- ISBN: 9781137283078
- Paperback / softback from £44.25