Issues in Monetary Policy : The Relationship Between Money and the Financial Markets Paperback / softback
Edited by Kent Matthews, Philip M. Booth
"Issues In Monetary Policy" explains important current policy issues in the conduct of monetary policy.
It also analyses the relationship between monetary policy and inflation and the relationship between monetary policy and the behaviour of financial markets, including asset prices, exchange rates and interest rates.
An understanding of these factors is fundamental to working in the financial markets and producing a sound investment strategy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 210 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Publication Date: 24/02/2006
- Category: Central government policies
- ISBN: 9780470018194