Managing Conflict in the Family Business : Understanding Challenges at the Intersection of Family and Business Paperback / softback
Part of the A Family Business Publication series
Family Business Conflict Archetypes, Frames, Roles, and Tactics are discussed in this book with a view toward educating readers to the common conflict cycles that family businesses encounter.
More specifically the book will address twelve conflicts that are common in family owned businesses, how to spot them and how to resolve them.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 109 pages, 38 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 109 p. 38 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/04/2013
- Category: Business strategy
- ISBN: 9781137274601