Rethinking School Violence : Theory, Gender, Context Hardback
Edited by Sue Saltmarsh
Taking a sociocultural approach to understanding violence, the authors in this collection examine how norms of gender, culture and educational practice contribute to school violence, providing strategies to intervene in and address violence in educational contexts.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 229 pages, XIII, 229 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/10/2012
- Category: Violence in society
- ISBN: 9780230576698
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £61.69