Think Big Hardback
by Kes Gray
Illustrated by Nathan Reed
A brand new story about Humpty Dumpty and his nursery rhyme friends, from the bestselling Kes Gray, creator of Oi Frog!. Humpty Dumpty and his nursery rhyme friends are discussing what they want to be when they grow up.
Humpty wants to be a boiled egg, but his friends are encouraging him to think bigger!"You could be an artist!" said Little Boy Blue. "Look for clues and become a detective!" said Little Bo Peep. "Buy a pair of football boots and become a footballer," said Wee Willy Winky. Will Humpty think big and reach for the stars?
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages, Full colour throughout
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 07/02/2019
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781444942125
- Paperback / softback from £6.79