Modern Slavery : A Beginner's Guide Paperback / softback
Part of the Beginner's Guides series
Written by the world's leading experts and campaigners, Modern Slavery: A Beginner's Guide blends original research with shocking first-hand accounts from slaves themselves around the world to reveal the truth behind one of the worst humanitarian crises facing us today.
Only a handful of slaves are reached and freed each year, but the authors offer hope for the future with a global blueprint that proposes to end slavery in our lifetime All royalties will go to Free the Slaves.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, Illustrations, maps, ports
- Publisher: Oneworld Publications
- Publication Date: 01/04/2011
- Category: Slavery & abolition of slavery
- ISBN: 9781851688159
- EPUB from £4.19