Anti-War Activism : New Media and Protest in the Information Age Paperback / softback
Part of the New Security Challenges series
The first academic account of the 21st century anti-war and peace movement.
Empirically rich and conceptually innovative, Anti-War Activism pays especially close attention to the changed information environment of protest, the complex alliances of activists, the diversity of participants, as well as campaigners' use of new (and old) media.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 230 pages, XX, 230 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/10/2008
- Category: Peace studies & conflict resolution
- ISBN: 9780230285606