An Infographic Guide to Football Paperback / softback
Part of the An Infographic Guide to series
Find out how to perfect your skills, from dribbling and passing to scoring and saving goals, play competitively for a club and expand your abilities into captaining a team.
Whether you're new to football or looking to develop your skills, this book will tell you everything you need to know, from finding out what are the best things about being able to play football well to discovering what it takes to become a champion footballer. Discover advice from experts and top tips on how to improve, plus a quiz so you can find out how mad about football you really are!The Mad About series of books helps children age 8+ perfect a variety of hobbies and skills, from art and cartoons to football and gymnastics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Full-colour photographs throughout
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 27/11/2015
- Category: Football / soccer (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780750294577
- Paperback / softback from £9.55
- Hardback from £10.69