The Southern Way : Issue no. 18 Paperback / softback
Starting with a superb colour view of Bentley station on the cover, Issue No. 18 continues the regular theme of the series with articles on Headcodes, Upwey bank, William Adams, the Catford Loop and the the first in the series featuring the reminiscences of signalman Bill Trigg.
As ever - and for those without perhaps the time to sit and read every page at once - there is the usual high illustrative content, stations, signals and construction all feature, plus a possible feature on bridges of the Southern. Add this to the usual regular features and the result is another issue likely to be bursting at the seams.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 80 b/w, 10 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Crecy Publishing
- Publication Date: 19/04/2012
- Category: Trains & railways: general interest
- ISBN: 9781906419783