Fresh Food in a Jar : Pickling, Freezing, Drying, and Canning Made Easy Paperback / softback
Fresh Food in a Jar includes everything you need to know about canning, pickling, freezing, and drying-tips, techniques, and equipment-as well as hundreds of recipes for jams, jellies, pickles, relish, sauces, meat jerkies, and more.
Includes simple, step-by-step techniques and photos with over 150 recipes and variations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, Recipes; 350 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 11/03/2016
- Category: Preserving & freezing
- ISBN: 9781493024537
- EPUB from £13.39