The City of the Senses : Urban Culture and Urban Space Hardback
Offers an innovative, interdisciplinary approach which opens up new ways of understanding urban culture and space.
The author approaches the city as essentially a 'material' place where people live, work, and participate in social practices within historical limits set not by sensory experience or cultural meanings but material social conditions.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 190 pages, IX, 190 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/10/2011
- Category: Urban communities
- ISBN: 9780230111592
- Paperback / softback from £56.65