Single Case Research in Schools : Practical Guidelines for School-Based Professionals Paperback / softback
by Kimberly J. (Texas A & M University, USA) Vannest, John L. (Texas A & M University, USA) Davis, Richard I. (Texas A & M University, USA) Parker
Part of the School-Based Practice in Action series
Single Case Research in Schools addresses and examines the variety of cutting-edge issues in single case research (SCR) in educational settings.
Featuring simple and practical techniques for aggregating data for evidence-based practices, the book delves into methods of selecting behaviors of interest and measuring them reliably.
The latter part of Single Case Research in Schools is devoted to a step-by-step model of using SCR to evaluate practices in schools.
This includes considerations such as measurement, date collection, length of phases, design consideratoins, calculating effect size and reliability of measures.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, Follow "Return on Strategy"; 50 Line drawings, black and white; 7 Halftones, black and wh
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/05/2013
- Category: Psychological methodology
- ISBN: 9780415641678