New Wave : Image is Everything Hardback
by King Adkins
Part of the Pop Music, Culture and Identity series
New Wave: Image is Everything traces the evolution of the often neglected pop music genre, new wave.
Using artists from Elvis Costello to Cyndi Lauper as illustrations, the book argues that new wave was among the first flowerings of postmodern theory in popular culture.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 147 pages, XII, 147 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/02/2015
- Category: Punk, New Wave & Indie
- ISBN: 9781137363541
- Paperback / softback from £49.85